There are two parking lots near the Nosadillo, the employee will send to the municipality of Bologna all the info about your car to get the authorization to go in the city centre:
We suggest Tanari car park as the cheapest solution near downtown:located in via Luigi Tanari 17, tel. +39 051 520212, parking here costs only 5,00€ per day. It is a large, secure car park and you can reach the Hostel faster getting on the 29 bus line and get off in Piazza Malpighi. There’s a journey every 13 minutes.
A Large, open-air and secure car park which is distant 18 mins by walk to the Nosadillo and always open. The daily price of Staveco car park is 12,00€.
How to reach Nosadillo Hostel
Via Nosadella 15c is in the middle of Porto-Saragozza borough in Bologna. Reaching our location is easy with any solutions:
From the central train station
From piazza delle medaglie d’oro, in front of the railway station, you can arrive at the Hostel in different:
- by walk, once you go out the train station, turn right along the high-traffic road viale Pietramellara. At the first crossroads, turn left in via Amendola. Go straight on along via Marconi overcoming the huge roundabout. Once you arrive in Piazza Malpighi,via Nosadella, is just the street at the end of the square. This journey last less than 30 minutes.
- by bus, take the line 11 or 21, get off at Piazza Malpighi stop. Via Nosadella is one minute far.
- taxi, the square in front of the train station presents a taxi spot. Thought this solution is fast and cushy if you have heavy luggage, it is more expensive than other ones.
- car sharing, there are two different companies in this business in Bologna: Enjoy, well-famous because it works in several italian cities and Corrente, an eco-friendly option that is present in Ferrara too. Registering is easier as not immediate because of control on driver license and remember to read the rules of these apps!
- Mobike is one of the most famous bike sharing services in the world, on of the most sustainable in town and so comfy because Bologna has lots of kms of bike path.
From the Marconi Airport
If you are arriving at the bolognese airport, you can achieve our central Hostel as it follows:
- Marconi Express, a little train which takes you to the central train station. Every journey lasts 7 minutes and there the line works from 5:40am to 24:00pm. Journeys start every 7 minute, one-way ticket costs 8,70€, 16€ the return one. Once you are at the railway station, choose a solution as described above.
- Taxi o car sharing, the same as written above,ideal for late landing at the airport.